In Agent 4 custom logins in the referrer field original_request_url provided the information to the custom ui piece.
Set up a custom login
- deploy custom login url to apache http
- configure it
- Add CDSSO domains as needed to match cookie being set.
- set the custom login flag to true - org.forgerock.openam.agents.config.allow.custom.login=true
- set login to http://agent.alextest.com:8080/login.html
- set NEU for login.html* (I also have ? and plain login.html, but the login.html* was pivotal/
- turn on stateless signing & deflation
- set a policy as needed
- Hit index.html and authenticate.
OPTIONAL - If you have a workaround, please put the details here (remove this text)
OPTIONAL - If you already investigated the code, please share your finding here (remove this text)