Affects Version/s: 5.8.0
Component/s: Web Agents
Environment:nginx 23 ubuntu
SSL offloading scenario
Nginx agent will not translate http to https in SSL offload scenario.
- set apache running on port 443 as SSL offloading proxy to port 80
- start nginx agent on port 80
- start AM on port 8080 (and set policy to allow access to all authenticated users to everywhere)
- create agent on AM to be at HTTPS https://agent.localtest.me:443/ (pointing to apache doing SSL offloading)
- enable "Override Request URL Protocol" and "Override Request URL Port" in agent configuration
- do a request to agent protected application in https with browser network manager turned on
- login to AM as demo user
- look at last two requests in browser network manager and we can see there is redirect from https to http in page agent/cdsso-oauth2 which will not work in production scenario, because user has access only to https and no http.
Used Apache2 configuration