After upgrading from 13.5.0 -> 13.5.1 and likely 14.0 it is possible that user extended libraries from DefaultLibraryIDPAttribytMappers. The reason is some of the internal of the these classes changed and in fact the it possible that
1) Old implemenation fails to run
2) Or old Implmentation behaves badly as the old isDynamicalOrIgnoredProfile(realm) is gone and replaced with isIgnoredProfile(Object session, String realm). And depending on which implementation was extended, it os possible that the default value of "true" is returned and hence "profile" data is ignored (ie: User attributes are not mapped in SAML).
May need to document or release note this or put by the old interface to 13.5.1/14.0.0 for old code
1. Extend a custom adapter from DefaultLibraryIDPAttributeMapper with no implementation, So then there is no profile data for this
2. Create a SAML federation (one IDP and SP)
3. Create some profile mapping from IDP (say uid. and mail)
4. Enable Federation debug. Do a SAML federation can check the SAML
payload that the attribute is sent to SP
5. Now change the IDP Attribute mapper to the DummyAttributeMapper
Restart and repeat to federation login. Observe that you may have no attributes from profile and the Federation logs have
All the SAML attributes is sent in the Authn response.
User profile attributes is missing.
Revisit all the old code that implements or extends from the SAML DefaultLibraryIDPAttributeMapper. and change code.
You may want to extend from DefaultIDPAttributeMapper instead if possible