Affects Version/s: 13.5.0, 13.5.2
Fix Version/s: None
Java version "1.8.0_25"
Apache Tomcat 7.0.65
Google Chrome 60.0.3112.90
Support Ticket IDs:
I see "Session Upgrade fails since user is different than original authenticated user" in Google Chrome while trying to upgrade session create on first AM node on second node. Don't see this error in Firefox 54.
I have added debug files from both OpenAM instances as attachment.
I'm not able to reproduce this without step 1 bellow.
I don't see error when working with only one AM.
Copying first part from
1. Create a policy with "Authentication by Module Instance" environment condition :
Type : Authentication by Module Instance"
Authentication Scheme : LDAP
Application Idle Timeout Scheme : 30
Application Name "iPlanetAMWebAgentService"
2. User authenticates on one server (AM#1)
3. User access protected site
4. Policy Agent redirect the user to login page
5. User goes through session upgrade on another server (AM#2)
Use Mozilla Firefox not Chrome.