Amster export-config does not export configuration details of any custom (ie, non-shipping) authentication nodes. A subsequent import of the exported configuration will fail to correctly create the custom auth nodes.
Steps outlining how to recreate the issue:
- Create/Install a custom authentication node
- Configure an authentication tree containing the custom node
- Use amster export-config to dump the config to files
- Import the config on a clean AM instance
- Observe that the authentication tree object exists, but cannot be viewed/edited in the admin UI.
Authentication node config can be manually added via REST before or after the amster import-config in order to fix the tree.