Monitoring services are unable to connect to ports in AM 5.5.1 not allowing users to use the service
- Install AM 5.5.1
- Enable all Monitoring Status through Monitoring service. Enable HTTP interface status, enable RMI interface status, enable SNMP interface status
- Save and restart OpenAM
- Downloaded DS 5.5.0.zip from backstage downloads.
- Extract the zip into a temporary folder, e.g. <user downloads folder>/dj-5.5.0.
- unzip DS-5.5.0.zip
- Run the extractor for the OpenDMK library (this launches a UI so its easier to run this on a local machine rather than via SSH connection to a server that has AM installed and using X11 forwarding).
- cd <user downloads folder>/dj-5.5.0
- java -jar snmp/opendmk.jar
- Reviewed and accepted the licence.
- Chose to install to <user downloads folder>/opendmk.
- Installed the extracted jdmkrt.jar on the relevant AM servers.
- Stop AM server
- Copy the extracted jdmkrt.jar (This is located around /opendmk/OpenDMK-bin/lib/jdmkrt.jar) to the AM lib folder cp <path/to/openam.war>/WEB-INF/lib . .
- Start AM server