Setting up a datastore that includes identities which do not match the user search attr cause Internal Server error when viewing Identities tab.
- Deploy latest master AM 6.0.0 snapshot in tomcat 7. For my testing, installed in linux CentOS env, selinux set to permissive (not enforcing) and have installed separate OpenDJ 3.5.2 with a backend dc=example,dc=com setup that includes a number of identities. Most have a dn of uid=testuser[n].... However from other testing, some have a dn of mail=testuser[n].
- Perform initial config of AM. User repo set to use config repo (embedded).
- Login to admin console. Create new realm, e.g. subscribers.
- In new realm, delete embedded datastore. Create a new datastore that points to separate OpenDJ env above. Save. Note that I had to fill out server details tab first, then save, then go to Persistent search and set persistent search dn. Otherwise I ran into a variation of bug --
-- (values I have not yet saved are reverted). OPENAM-12538
- Navigate to Identities menu option.
Note: ldapsearch of separate user repo attached - see dn that has mail=... instead of uid=.
Have not tested this - but assume that if identities in datastore that do not have a matching dn to search attr are removed, then this will work as expected.