Affects Version/s: 6.0.0
Fix Version/s: 6.0.0
Needs QA verification:No
Are the reproduction steps defined?:Yes and I used the same an in the description
The following error is being seen in Core Debug once re-authenticating in a chain using DeviceID modules and Device ID match seems to fail.
Latest build of AM:6.0.0 27th April
NB: I have upgraded from last RC build- not a clean install.
1. Setup a realm
2. Setup a chain in realm and set as default for that realm
- DataStore (Requisite)
- DeviceIdMatch (sufficient)
- DeviceIdSave (Required/Requisite) to highlight failure
3. Login initially as demo: Save device profile
4. Logout and re-authenticate
ScriptException is thrown in logs.
In my test case Device ID save also fails : potentially due to NPE when trying to fetch device profile
Possibly related to https://bugster.forgerock.org/jira/browse/OPENAM-12226
There following was added to deviceidMatch-serverside.js script
- Navigating to Global Services -> Scripting -> Secondary Configurations -> AUTHENTICATION_SERVER_SIDE -> Secondary Configurations -> EngineConfiguration -> Java class whitelist throws "Not Found Error" in UI