When using amster to export-config the entire configuration, custom authentication node data is not exported.
This means that on import, errors occur such as those in the attached screenshot.
- Create and add a custom authentication node such as the ones on marketplace, e.g. Open Threat Intelligence node.
- Build jar
- Add to webapps/openam/WEB-INF/lib
- restart AM
- Create a tree using this node and ensure the tree works
- amster export-config --path /tmp/am-config
- look for config related to custom node
- grep -R /tmp/am-config Threat
There is config about trees containing the node, but no config of the node itself.
Custom authentication node config should be exported.
No Custom authentication node config is exported and so a subsequent import fails.