When implementing an XUI customisation with "XUI/themes/dark/templates/" and adding the path variable to theme configuration, the FooterTemplate.html and LoginHeaderTemplate.html templates are always picked up the default templates config "XUI/templates/".
- checked out am-external and the releases/184.108.40.206 branch
- copied the templates from src/main/resources/templates to src/main/resources/themes/dark/templates
- edited the themes/dark/templates/common/FooterTemplate.html to contain a <hr /> and <h1>test</h1> within the div
- edited the main/js/config/ThemeConfiguration.js so the dark theme has the path variable e.g. path: "dark/" and the fr-dark-theme is mapped to the route realm
- run a mvn clean install on the openam-ui-ria project
- copied the contents of the outputted build folder into my running AM/XUI folder
- attempted to access the the mapped realm to the dark theme it fails to loads with the custom line break and heading in the footer