The favicon icon uses the path variable and icon variable in the ThemeConfigrator.js. This path variable now prepends the themes folder to load partials and templates etc but not for loading the favicon.
- checked out am-external and the releases/126.96.36.199 branch
- copy the favicon.ico from src/main/resources/favicon.ico to src/main/resources/themes/dark/favicon.ico
- edited the main/js/config/ThemeConfiguration.js so the dark theme has the path variable e.g. path: "dark/" and the icon variable e.g. icon: "favicon.ico". Then add the mapping for the theme to the route realm
- run a mvn clean install on the openam-ui-ria project
- copy the contents of the outputted build folder into my running AM/XUI folder
- attempted to access the the mapped realm to the dark theme it fails to load any favicon
Put the favicon in the XUI folder with a new name e.g. XUI/dark-favicion.ico and edit the ThemeConfuration.js to have icon: "../dark-favicon.ico",