Editing file based config (FBC) files and directories require an AM restart
Using Webhooks in a subrealm as an example. (The use of a subrealm is for convenience.)
- Create a realm
- Note the webhooks FBC directory and files have not been created at this time.
- Realm > Authentication > Webhooks > Create Webhook "W1"
- Note the webhooks FBC directory and files are created
- Edit the new webhook and save the changes
- Note W1.json is updated
- Edit (and save) W1.json
- PROBLEM: the edits are not reflected in the UI
- (or when the webhook is exercised e.g. using RequestBin)
- Attempt to create a webhook by adding to the files in the FBC directory
- Copy and paste W1.json
- Update W1 copy.json to reflect its name
Edits in file based AM configuration files should be reflected in AM without the need for a restart.
Edits in file based AM configuration files should be reflected in AM without the need for a restart (after creating the "service")
- Restart AM every time the first webhook is created for a realm.