When performing Admin UI operations on users and groups, the transaction id logged in access.audit.json is not the same as that logged for the corresponding DJ audit log record.
- Install a DJ 5.5.0 instance and prepare it for use as an AM user store.
- Using dsconfig, and option 23, File based logging, enable the audit file publisher.
- Install AM 5.1.1, embedded datastore and user store.
- Create a new realm, e.g. subcribers, delete the embedded datastore from this realm and create a new datastore, pointing to the DJ 5.5.0 instance.
- Using REST commands, perform a user create and modify operation. Review the access.audit.json files and DJ audit. Verify that the transaction id for the relevant events in both files matches.
- Create a user and then modify it using the Admin UI. Review the audit files created in both products again.
Use REST based commands for all admin operations on users and group.