Password reset service does not work when using DBCS(double-byte character set) languages.
(1) Enable password reset service by amAdmin
(2) Enduser logs in OpenAM
(3) Click "Edit" link of "Password Reset Options"
(4) Input following values and click "save"
Question: 好きなレストランは？(What is your favorite restaurant? in Japanese)
Answer : デニーズ (Denny's restaurant in Japanese)
(5) Go to password reset service
(6) Input User ID and click "next"
(7) Input "デニーズ" and click "ok"
-> An error is occurred and the input value "デニーズ" is garbled.
The error message is "Incorrect answer entered.".
Also this problem occurs when using Chinese and Korean.