In Social authentication nodes and Message node is not possible to change value of attribute maps or dictionaries. Change is not saved.
Adding attribute works well. I'm not able to modify it. There is also no "User alias" attribute to work around this when you want to map google accounts to existing AM accounts.
- goto Authentication - Trees - Google-AnonymousUser
- open Google Social Authentication node
- try to change for example email attribute value from "mail" to "mail2" in Account Mapper Configuration and hit enter
- Click on Save button
- Go to another node
- Return to Google Social Authentication node
- Check value of email attribute in Account Mapper Configuration