XUI based console triggers realm-based authentication instead of administrative authentication
- Configure (Open)AM
- define an auth-chain which does not use DataStore authentication
- select this auth-chain for "Organization Authentication Configuration" in root realm
- Re-Login to (Open)AM console
- Wait until administrative SSO session times out (or clear the SSO tracking cookie)
- Access (Open)AM console
- If authentication "pop up" appears try to authenticate as 'amadmin'
enter ..../AM-context-root/console again
When the SSO session times out in an JATO-based view, administrative authentication is triggered correctly.