Affects Version/s: 6.5.0
am.default.authentication.modules.persistentcookie.encryption changes after upgrade to 6.5 and returns as id code instead of its name. Also am.default.authentication.modules.persistentcookie.signing is missing after upgrade.
- Install 6.5.0 and do an Amster export
- Navigate to export650/global/KeyStoreSecretStore/default-keystore/KeyStoreMappings and open the am.default.authentication.modules.persistentcookie.encryption.json
- Now install an 5.5.1 instance, upgrade to 6.5.0 and do another amster export
- Look for the same secret as before, the file is now named out of the id 49537ca3-dddc-4068-ace0-43c8008e593f.json
- Now if you use this export in order to import it to another AM (target instance) with --clean (this fails due to
The workaround when importing the am.default.authentication.modules.persistentcookie.encryption secret (or other secrets) is to delete the secrets from the target instance as --clean doesn't work with secrets
It appears that the ID of the entityId and id don't create any issue during or after the import. If you export the secret again, it keeps the entityId and Id as before (e.g 49537ca3-dddc-4068-ace0-43c8008e593 as above).
This JIRA is about fixing the inconsistency of the am.default.authentication.modules.persistentcookie.encryption secret during the upgrade.