Affects Version/s: 5.5.1, 22.214.171.124
OPENAM-11157has been applied
Sprint:AM Sustaining Sprint 62, AM Sustaining Sprint 63
Support Ticket IDs:
Needs QA verification:No
Are the reproduction steps defined?:Yes and I used the same an in the description
Customer want to rewrite using /openam into /cwa.
The base_URL_source service has been configured.
However, OpenAM still fails after oauth 's consent page
1. Setup up OpenAM 5.5.1 using Tomcat 8.5 ( must use this 8.5 version for case reproduction
2. Set the following flag in the setenv.sh file
3. setup a subrealm /online
4. setup a base URL source service : fixed value with /cwa
5. deployed openid.war
6. modify the common.js with the following entries
7. setup an proxy server apache 2.4 with the following settings
8. access lb.internal.example.com:7443/openid and access "Basic Client Profile"
9. Start authorization
10. Proceed from consent page ( patch
OPENAM-11157 was applied in this test case )
11. Noticed that the request fails with /openam/oauth2 ( instead of /cwa/oauth2 )
Use apache 's substitute module to replace the contents of the form