Affects Version/s: 6.0.1, 5.5.2, 7.0.0, 6.5.3
Sprint:AM Sustaining Sprint 62, AM Sustaining Sprint 63, AM Sustaining Sprint 64
Support Ticket IDs:
When DS has a duplicate entry conflict the server renames the conflicting entry using its entryUUID operational attribute and the RDN, for example -
Once this happens the AM persistent search mechanism appears to stop working until a restart.
1. Setup AM with an external DS userstore.
2. Make a change to a user, for example email address and confirm this is updated in AM.
3. Create a new user with multiple DN, for example -
cn: New User
4. Observe search in IdRepo (attached) IdRepoSearch.txt
5. Make a change to another user and note that this is not updated in AM
None found yet, amended the persistent search filter to exclude entries including entryuuid but the problem still happens