Affects Version/s: 6.0.0, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 6.5.0, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 6.5.1, 184.108.40.206
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Oracle JDK 1.8.0_201-b09
Support Ticket IDs:
User identity subject can not be added to group identity subject using AM console
- Setup FR DS as external identity repository, load 20.000 entries
- Add several LDAPv3 static groups entries to FR DS
- Configure AM 6.5.1 using amster with embedded FR DS as identity repository
- Create sub-realm
- Remove embedded FR DS as Id repo from sub-realm
- Add external FS DS as Id repo in sub-realm
- Set 'Maximum Results Returned from Search' to '10'
- Try to add a group identity subject to a non-listed user identity subject
Don't use AM for identity management.