The keyboard navigation allows to travel between the entries in react-select-multi component with left and right arrows. When the desired entry is navigated to with using the arrows then the "x" near the entry is highlighted that indicates removal of the entry when "Enter" key is pressed. Instead the entire form is being submitted and the entry isn't being deleted. There is no other way to delete entry from the react-select-multi component with using the keyboard.
- Create hosted IDP instance and go to edit page
- Navigate to Assertion Content tab > NameID Format panel
- Get focus on the NameID Format List and use the arrows to navigate between the entries.
- You can see when navigating between entries that the "x" of selected entry is highlighted red.
- Press enter to delete selected entry