The keyboard navigation inside of the react-select-multi component allows you to highlight the "x" of an entry using arrows (the "x" becomes red). When the space is pressed the new entry can be added in the component input but the previously selected entry remains highlighted ("x" is still red)
- Create hosted IDP instance and go to edit page
- Navigate to Assertion Content tab > NameID Format panel
- Get focus on the NameID Format List and use the arrows to navigate between the entries.
- You can see when navigating between entries that the "x" of selected entry is highlighted red.
- Now press space key to introduce new entry to the component's input
- The "Add" bar appears on the bottom of the entries list however the previously selected entry is highlighted still (the "x" is stays red)