After upgrading from 18.104.22.168 to 7.0.0 snapshot, using XUI admin console to create a new identity store results in a red error box appearing and administrator is not able to continue with creation.
- Deploy AM 22.214.171.124, embedded config ad user store.
- Using XUI, login as amadmin, create a sub-realm, e.g. subscribers.
- In the sub-realm, delete the embedded user store and create an external OpenDJ user store.
- Stop AM's container, deploy AM 7.0.0 snapshot, restart the container and perform the AM upgrade.
- Login as amadmin, navigate to the sub-realm and attempt to create a new datastore. Select the datastore type (can choose any, all result in the same behaviour).