Affects Version/s: 184.108.40.206, 6.5.2
When the XUI translation is localised, instead of failing back to the language-default, the XUI falls back to the AM-default en. For example, if the translation is to Spanish es and locale is set to Spain es-ES, after modification of the JSON set, XUI reverts to unlocalised English. Identical behaviour is observed with localised English, i.e. en-CA falls back to en.
1. Create additional <locale> directories under src/main/resources/locales/
2. Compile XUI and unzip the build/*.zip file in XUI
3. Create a copy of "en" folder, and name "es"
4. Modify text in translation.json
5. Set browser language to "es-es" (in language preferences)
6. Call login url without locale parameter => english text appears (text in Spanish expected)
In addition, according to:
the path org/forgerock/commons/ui/common/main/i18nManager, which is defined in index.html, is not available in the compiled XUI.