After an upgrade from 188.8.131.52, the Identities -> New Identity page is displaying more fields that previously, has two 'User ID' fields, and specifying an email address does not result in it being saved when the identity is created.
- AM deployment 184.108.40.206, embedded config and user store.
- Upgrade to AM 7.0.0 snapshot war.
- Login as amadmin. Navigate to top level realm, Identities.
- Click to Add new identity.
- Observe the fields present on the page. Previously there were fewer fields on the create page (user id, password and email address if I remember correctly) - not sure if addition of more is intentional here or not.
- Fill out the fields on the page (I tested email address, both user id fields and password). Save to create the identity.
- On the edit identity displayed back, the email address is blank. I've not tested other fields to see if these have saved as expected or not.