Theming is not being applied to the OAuth Consent pages (but is correctly applied to the login and error pages) which gives an inconsistent UI experience.
Could reproduce this simply by doing the following:
- Install vanilla AM (I used 188.8.131.52 - but also reproduced in master)
- Log in as admin
- Create new realm, say 'test'
- Configure theme for realm (i.e. apply 'fr-dark-theme' theme) as detailed in https://backstage.forgerock.com/docs/am/6.5/ui-customization-guide/#xui-themes
- Create OAuth2 Auth Provider in the realm
- Create public OAuth2 client with suitable defaults, say, testClient as the name and scope=mail
- Log out as admin.
- Attempt to log in to realm 'test' and confirm theme is set up correctly for realm login page.
- Now Browse to <openamDeployment>/oauth2/realms/root/realms/test/authorize?realm=test&client_id=testClient&scope=mail&response_type=code
- Confirm again at the login screen that the theme is applied.
- Login as demo
- View the unthemed consent page which is presented.
- (Optional) Deny the consent and view the themed error page.
Looks similar to https://bugster.forgerock.org/jira/browse/OPENAM-8296 which has since been closed as fixed - but looks to still be an issue in 6.5.0 onwards. Have raised a new issue here as some cases of
OPENAM-8296 appeared to be resolved by the fixes there so did not feel right to reopen.