When using the SAML Node, successful URL node doesn't appear to take affect. This only occurs when not using integrated mode and using IDPInit.
- Setup a AM 7 as a Hosted SP
- Setup another AM as Hosted IDP
- Configure SAML between these two server, in this case we are not setting up integrated mode.
- On the AM 7 create a tree like the following:
- Authenticate against the tree:
- Login, you will be redirected to the " Single Sign-on succeeded page" not the successful url
There were no helpful logs either for the node to see if the successful url was set.
the "successURL":"/auth/console" does show in the logs to be set.