The follow problems were found with this chapter in the AM 7 UMA documentation:
- Some of the procedures do not match the product user interface (see attached screen shots)
- To Create an UMA Client Agent ... navigation to add client is wrong
- To Create an UMA Client Agent ... procedure to set Grant Types is wrong
- To Create an OAuth2/OpenID Connect Service ... should be "supportedGrantTypes"
- Creating the two sample users (Resource Owner and Requesting Party) are not possible as documented. The docs reference the use of the AM 7 native interface to add users. This does not work when AM + IDM are integrated. The docs need to cover how to use the Platform UI to create users.
Follow the docs while using an AM + IDM integrated environment.