Deleting a SAML entity that is not assigned to a COT succeeds, but results in an NPE being logged at error level to the Federation log.
- Deploy AM, embedded config and user store.
- Login as amadmin. Navigate to top level realm, Applications and then Federation.
- Create a hosted entity, and provide an alias, e.g. idp alias of idp (/idp).
- View the list of entities under the Applications, Federation.
- Delete the created entity.
- View the list of entities again.
Entity has been deleted and no error information has been logged.
Entity has been deleted but the following NPE is logged in Federation log: