Affects Version/s: 5.5.2, 7.0.0, 6.5.3, 7.0.1
Environment:AM 7.0 running on Amazon Linux with Config and ID store externalized and also running on Amazon linux
Forgot password broken with an error "Unable to reset your password Invalid Code" when the end user tries to reset the password after a 1st failed attempt.
- Access the AM console on any browser
- Login as administrator and configure the user self-service
- Configure the forgotpassword tab and uncheck captcha, email verification and security questions
- Save changes and logout of the admin console
- Forgot Password link should now be accessible from the login page.
- Click on forgot password link
- Enter the user name of an end user and click submit
- In the Reset Password screen enter the password and confirm password with values (12345678) and click submit
- AM comes back with an error (Password did not meet policy requirements)
- Enter a new password in the password and confirm password with values (87654321) and click submit. Password can also be a valid one, it still doesn't work
- AM console now displays an error message "Unable to reset password Invalid code". No option for the user to re-enter the password again
No Work around at the moment
Nothing from my analysis. It seems like a UI error