We already have OPENAM-7663 discussing default and fallback values for undefined translations - i.e. If a specific translation is not defined, the default English translation is displayed, but if the English translation is undefined, there is no (default) translation displayed that is defined by another language.
Although there is a specific language defined, it is not displayed, instead only the default 'en' English-defined translation is displayed. It seems translations different to English are rejected.
- Configure User Self-Service
- Enable security questions for either of the three services
- Add custom security questions following the template and using different locales
- Make sure respective locale directories are present in
and follow the correct naming convention.
- Log in with a user account or register one to get to the selection drop-down
- Observe different locale questions appear in drop-down as 'undefined'
- Opon use of question a view from the attached screenshot is presented, which also states 'undefined'.
None that I'm aware of so far.