Some requests cause AM to log an error message stating that Realm configuration is missing for the Push Notification Service. For example, the following appears when AM is configured for the first time:
Messages such as these have been observed in a number of Jira issues and this behaviour has also been logged in a customer ticket.
- Build AM 7.0.x or later
- Deploy AM
- Set up AM with the default configuration (embedded DS)
- Inspect the debug log file am_base_path/openam/var/debug/Push
Configuring a PNS will stop the messages
The above code logs an error and throws an Exception when the SMS config (service instance) is not present (leading to a NoSuchElementException).
The following scenarios will cause errors or warnings to be logged:
- Configuring AM (setting up the servlet)
- Deleting a Push Notification Service
- Changing the organization defaults for any realm that does not have a Push Notification Service