Despite Device Match AuthLevel being set to 5 and the device matching successfully, getSessionInfo shows AuthLevel as 0.
- Setup SMTP server for HOTP (I used fakeSMTP)
- Create authentication chain (Datastore, AuthLevel 0, Requisite > DeviceIDMatch, AuthLevel 5, Sufficient > HOTP, AuthLevel 0, Requisite > DeviceSave, AuthLevel 0, Requisite)
- Add AuthLevel to Session Property Whitelist Service
- Authenticate successfully, save device to profile
- Complete new authentication, it should complete before HOTP is reached