Affects Version/s: 12.0.0
Fix Version/s: None
For each block-level the policy management GUI removes elements of the same type. I have tested with both IPv4 and Time conditions.
Every element except the first in the same block will be removed. When having elements that are of different types these are not removed. There is a possible workaround with having multiple nested OR-blocks
How to reproduce:
1. Edit an existing policy
2. Go to "Step 5: Define Environment Conditions"
3. Add two Time Environment conditions inside the same OR-block
4. Go to "Step 7: Review Configuration and Finish"
5. Press "Finish"
6. Edit the same policy as you just updated
7. Go to "Step 5: Define Environment Conditions"