When OpenAM 12.0.1 is deployed on WebSphare 8.5 (IBM JDK) on Windows 2008R2, the configurator fails. Note that this is not the case with Linux platform, nor this problem was observed with OpenAM 12.0.0, and the application server was configured as per docs including the IBMJCE parameters.
Steps to reproduce:
- Prepare the OpenAM war as per docs (to include the jaxp jar)
- Prepare the WebSphere JVM environment for OpenAM (memory increase, IBMJCE parameters, etc.)
- Deploy the prepared OpenAM WAR
- After deploying, perform the steps described in the documentation to modify the class loader behaviour
- Start the application
- Open the OpenAM console URL and perform the default configuration
The configurator output is attached. OpenDJ logs do not show any error.