Affects Version/s: 12.0.1
Environment:OpenAM 12 release & OpenAM 13.0.0-SNAPSHOT Build 13695 (2015-May-06 02:51), Tomcat 7, JDK7, CentOS 6.x x64
Using Firefox 37.0.2.
When going to XUI login page, i'm redirected to http://null:8080/openam/XUI/#login/
Only stable reproducible case i found is following:
1) Have OpenAM 12 deployed, do some work in Web Console.
2) Shut down container, remove OpenAM configuration files
3) Deploy OpenAM 13-SNAPSHOT
4) Access OpenAM -> Redirect to configuration
5) Use default configuration
6) After successful configuration, I'm redirected to login and then to null page.
This can probably cause also problems with upgrade from AM 12 -> AM 13
This happens only in Firefox and probably has to do something with cache.
Attaching picture from httpfox.