This has been tested against OpenAM 12.0.0 and 12.0.1
The Federation, SAE, & WSSAuthModule Authentication modules are missing in new realm after default initial configuration.
Here are the steps to reproduce.
1. Deploy OpenAM to Application Container
2. Go to http://hostname:port/openam
3. Go through Custom Configuration
4. After it is finished, it says Click here to login
5. Login and goto OpenAM --> Access Control
6. Create New Realm
7. Click on New Realm
8 Click on Authentication
9. Notice that only DataStore,HOTP, LDAP, & OATH are listed.
10. Restart OpenAM
11. Login and goto OpenAM --> Access Control
12. Create a New Realm
13. Click on New Realm
14. Click on Authentication
15 Notice that besides 4 listed above, we now have Federation, SAE, & WSSAuthModule