Currently, users are limited to the size of a file they can upload when they register a remote Identity Provider through the Common Tasks tab This seem to be caused by the FileUpload.jsp file. The section of code is as follows:
1. Create a metadata file larger than 1024 * 50.
2. Go to Common Tasks tab and try to Register Remote Identity Provider.
3. Select File for where metadata file resides, and press upload.
4. Browse to file, and select and open file.
5. Upload file, and user will see "Size limit Exceeded. Please verify your metadata file and try again."
It would be helpful if the user was able to adjust the size allowed by OpenAM to load larger files.