Agent group membership lost after backup/restore
Steps to reproduce :
1. Define an agent group "G" in console
2. Define an agent "A", and make it a member of group "G"
3. Take a backup with "ssoadm export-svc-cfg"
4. Restore the backup with "ssoadm import-svc-cfg"
5. Restart application server
6. View agent "A" details in console : it is not a member of group "G" anymore.
Together with the inherited properties which are not dynamically updated (see comment in issue
OPENAM-415), this problem is a show-stopper for the "agent group" features.
Can you have a look please ?
Thanks in advance.