It should be possible to do a session upgrade from an anonymous user login to a different user profile. This is currently failing to change the principal attached to the user session.
- Configure anonymous authentication module in a chain
- Log in with anonymous authentication module
- Hit XUI/#login/&service=ldapService to log in with default Datastore module
- Enter demo credentials
- End User profile screen showing demo profile
- End User profile screen showing anonymous profile
After the session upgrade is complete, it is no longer considered anonymous and trying to log in as demo again will fail with the "Session Upgrade fails since user is different than original authenticated user" message, despite the fact that demo was the user used for login in the previous stage