Affects Version/s: Agents-4.0.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: web agents
Agent 4.0.0 does not work with the default ubuntu (14.04) configuration for apache2.
Steps to recreate
1) Set up machine with Ubuntu server version 14.04 on it.
2) Install apache2 using sudo apt-get-install-apache2
3) Follow steps in https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-set-up-apache-virtual-hosts-on-ubuntu-14-04-lts to create a site
4) Now unzip Apache_v2.4_Linux_64bit_4.0.0.zip
5) Now attempt to install agent ./agentadmin --install
After entering location of config file, we get an error message "Error: invalid server configuration"
In the logs we get the following
What has been tried
Agent 3.3.4 - This got past the stage of verifying the config
Taking the default httpd conf from the downloaded httpd distribution and using this with the agent - This also worked
So it seems that the issue was probably introduced in Agent 4.0.0