Affects Version/s: 12.0.0, 13.0.0
Sprint:AM Sustaining Sprint 21, AM Sustaining Sprint 22, AM Sustaining Sprint 23, AM Sustaining Sprint 24, AM Sustaining Sprint 25, AM Sustaining Sprint 31, AM Sustaining Sprint 32, Sprint 2017.8 "Hockney" Turing, Sprint 2017.9 "Irvin" Turing
Support Ticket IDs:
Needs QA verification:Yes
Are the reproduction steps defined?:Yes and I used the same an in the description
With OpenAM & FacebookSocialAuthentication when you selecte "Prompt for password setting and activation code" (org-forgerock-auth-oauth-prompt-password-flag). After successful Facebook authentication, when being returned to OpenAM to create a profile and be prompted for the password, Am is thowring this error in the XUI console: "Unknown Error: Please contact your administrator"
in the logs we see: ERROR: unknown callback null
1. Sign into AM as amAdmin
2. Click on Top Level Realm or which Realm you want to have Social Authentication.
3. Configure Social Authentication Wizard
4. Configure Facebook Authentication
5. Fill in: Client ID, Client Secret , & leave redirect URL
Client ID & Client Secret is obtained from https://developers.facebook.com/apps
6. Go to Authentication --> Modules --> FacebookSocialAuthentication
7. Fill in valid smtp host, port, username, password, ssl/nonssl setting
8. Check the Prompt for password setting and activation code
9. Save changes.
11. Go to AM Login page.
12. Click Facebook icon
13. This takes you to Facebook Authentication. Authenticate with valid Facebook account
14. This redirects back to OpenAM, where you should be prompted for a password and then an activation code to be emailed. Instead you get an error.
XUI error that says: "Unknown Error: Please contact your administrator"
15. Logs show this: ERROR: unknown callback null
15. If you go back to step 8, and uncheck the Prompt for password/activation code. Hit save and follow through the same steps, you get your AM profile for the newly created profile page.