Resolution: Not a defect
Affects Version/s: 13.5.0
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Tomcat 8 Java 8
OpenAM 13.5.0 RC8, RC13 and RC14
Nginx, IG and haproxy in known good configurations
Support Ticket IDs:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Deploy OpenAM 13.5.0 release candidate
2. Set up a reverse proxy for OpenAM, I am using haproxy on http://www.example.com:8000/am1350rc14
3. Add site with URL of reverse proxy ^^^
4. Restart tomcat
5. Try to log in as demo on the site URL - fails, "invalid username/password"
6. Try to log in as demo on the server URL - works
Same behaviour with other proxies in known good configurations - also tried with RC13 and RC8, same behaviour.
Tried exactly the same config with OpenAM 13.0.0, demo can log in as expected.
Is this an issue with the new servers/sites "deployment" UI?