I am trying authenticate against securID RSA server via openAM but its failing.
I have openAM 13.5 installed on Linux box with default configuration.
1. I deployed openAM13.5 war in tomcat
2. copied authapi.jar and crypto.jar to WEB-INF/lib
3. Copied sdconf file to configuration directory ~/OpenAM-13.5.0/OpenAM-13.5.0/auth/ace/data.
4. Created Module 'SecurID'. Created Chain 'rsachain'. set it is 'sufficient'.
5. Went to login at : http://server:port/OpenAM-13.5.0/XUI/#login?realm=openam&module=SecurID
After i enter username & passcode,
I am getting 'Unknown error. Please contact your Administrator'.
I tried following.
1. i tried to change setting at rsa_api.properties @ ~/OpenAM-13.5.0/OpenAM-13.5.0/auth/ace/data/ to see logs. No log file is getting created.
2. I updated log4j.properties in same /OpenAM-13.5.0/OpenAM-13.5.0/auth/ace/data/ but still no log.