According to documentation, enterprises.367184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.4 is for "Cumulative count of deleted OAuth 2.0 tokens".
This value is not increased when an Oauth2 token is deleted.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Enable SNMP monitoring in OpenAM
2. Configure OpenAM with OAuth2 provider and client.
3. Get an Oauth2 access token, for example:
4. Confirm SNMP shows token exists:
Total number of OAuth 2.0 tokens:
5. Delete the token
6. Request 'Cumulative count of deleted OAuth 2.0 tokens'
Allowing the CTS Reaper to delete the token does also not increase the counter.