Resolution: Not a defect
Affects Version/s: 2.6.2
Fix Version/s: 2.6.3
Component/s: access control
Build ID: 20150401011000
Major Version: 3
Minor Version: 0
Point Version: 0
Version Qualifier: SNAPSHOT
Revision Number: 12013
- User can search without previous set of his password while the force-change-on-reset is enabled.
- OpenDJ 3.0.0 deployed.
- Property force-change-on-reset enabled
- Reset user's password with admin account.
- Steps to reproduce:
- Provide basic ldapsearch with password used with ldappassword command from prerequisite.
I have attached script to quickly reproduce the problem.
- Put into "XY" directory
- Copy OpenDJ-3.0.0.zip to "XY" directory
- From "XY" directory run ./reproduce.sh