Found in OpenDJ 4.0.0 rev b2dc0243fdef08a6c1d751fec039366fd244a18c
When running our ACI tests for effective rights on the 4.0.0 branch of OpenDJ, some tests that used to work are now failing.
It seems that there is a change in the behaviour when requesting aclrights for a user.
- we install DJ
- set it up and import some data
- remove some global aci settings
- add some aci on main branch to allow read access for anyone
- add aci for a specific user to search and read aclRights and aclRightsInfo on a branch:
- set aci for all to have read access on specific branch
- then we search for aclRights for some attributes for our specific user:
The result we had before (3.0.0, 2.6.x) is the following:
and here is what we are getting now:
search access appears now as on while it wasn't in previous versions.
What should be the correct behaviour?