Provide the ability to expose several REST APIs via our HTTP connection handler.
- support user defined Rest2LDAP endpoints whose mappings are configurable
- support system Rest2LDAP endpoints for accessing the server's administration endpoints, e.g. config, tasks, and monitoring
- support endpoints for service discovery (API descriptors)
- support endpoints for non-CREST APIs such as, OAuth2 AS, OpenID Connect userInfo, authentication, SCIM, etc.
- HTTP connection handler is decoupled from Rest2LDAP and CREST
- HTTP connection handler routes requests to one or more HTTP backends
- An HTTP backend implementation providing access to a single user defined Rest2LDAP endpoint
- HTTP backends define a single endpoint URL, eg. "users" or "config", and HTTP connection handler automatically routes requests accordingly
- all endpoints can be protected by OAuth2 using scopes defined per endpoint.