During functional tests, I noticed that a control OID is not logged. We use custom OIDs to quickly identify a message in a log file and we set criticality to false to don't hit any error about non-existent OID.
This happens with CSV log publisher and also with Legacy log publisher.
We only set each publisher to log control oid by enabling the log-control-oids property.
Once the property is set we run a LDAP search with custom oid:
I can see the log message in the log, but the used oid (18.104.22.168.1.0) is not presented.
I tried to restart each log publisher, just in case the change hasn't been take into account.
NOTE: same scenario works with OpenDJ-4.0.0