Status: Dev in Progress
Affects Version/s: 6.0.0
Fix Version/s: None
Found using 6.0.0-SNAPSHOT 3974ff782b4
When updating proxy's Static Discovery Mechanism by just changing the port, the proxy registers the change, but keeps running searches on the old port as well.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Setup a simple Proxy -> DS topology, with a static discovery mechanism.
2. Create 2 additional LDAP Connection Handlers on the DS
3. Update the Service Discovery Mechanism on the Proxy to point to the first new connection handler
4. Wait for 60s for the change to take effect, and repeat with the second handler
5. See the changes happen in the Proxy errors logs:
6. See searches from the proxy on all 3 ports in the DS logs, even after the second change occured, and the proxy should only be connected to the last port (notice the timestamps) :